On sale now the BeBold Childrens' Alopecia Camp 2017
28th - 31st July 2017
The camp is subsidised by fundraising and business, we respectfully ask you only book if your available to stay for the duration of the weekend. Terms and Conditions apply
This camp has been tailored for children, therefore we respectfully ask that you only book a place if your child is under 16 who is suffering from alopecia. The alopecia must be currently active.
Aimed at helping children come to terms with the management of alopecia, the camp provides children a chance to meet new friends and understand they are not alone with alopecia.
- You and your family will enjoy and benefit in many ways
- Learn you are not alone.
- Share experiences, ideas, advice and support.
- Make new personal connections.
- Gain knowledge of products which are useful and helpful in the management of alopecia.
- Improve your childs self esteem and learn to be confident.
- Take in a breathtaking Wild west Weekend and enjoy the serene tranquil camp with a warm relaxing atmosphere.
- BeBold and make a difference in your life.
Pinewood Holiday Park in Scarborough provides the perfect backdrop to allow children to come together and enjoy the Wild West.
Along with the tipis are Cowboy Shacks and Wild West Wagons a perfect setting for the imagination to run wild. An authentic Wild West Saloon provides the perfect environment to work with the children to build confidence and self esteem.
Children are free to participate in any events they choose, BeBold Has Talent the perfect opportunity to shine. To book simply click on the images below to book a camping pitch or one of the amazing static units.
So join us in 2017 for the amazing Children's Alopecia Camp! For further details please feel free to contact us.